Monday, August 3, 2020

Rupture of the hymen at 3-6-7-9 and 12 o'clock

Hymen, rupture at 3 o'clock, rupture at 6 o'clock, rupture at 4 o'clock, rupture at 8 o'clock, what is the difference between scratch and rupture of the clock, rupture at 12 o'clock, rupture at 5 o'clock, rupture at 7 o'clock

Rupture of the hymen at 3-6-7-9 and 12 o'clock

Question: Hello, good morning. After one year of the last intercourse (it was completely or incompletely or completely 3 or 3 times), I went to the doctor with my wife. ٥ years and is not recognizable, I asked the question inside the site, I wanted to see how much is true ??

Once inside the site they said it is always recognizable, once they said it disappears, I wanted to know the truth, is it true that it is not recognizable? Is such a thing possible?

Answer: Hello, your curtain is elastic, the wear of your curtain depends on how elastic it is, in this type of curtain, it will first wear and then local tear. Wear at 6 o'clock means that you have had sex and wear and tear at 6 o'clock can not be removed over time!

Pin

Someone who has sex, even without damaging the membranes, forensic professionals can easily understand that you have had sex before because of structural changes in the vagina and membranes.

Question: Hello, do not be tired. I wanted to know if it is fashionable to have a partial rupture at 12, 3, 6, 9 o'clock, that is, if there is a partial rupture between 12 and 9 o'clock, is the virginity healthy? Thanks.

Answer: Examination by a gynecologist is valuable and correct, not by the individual. Because the skill in examination is trained by an obstetrician and gynecologist, and maybe the curtain is of the kind that you think is seen in this examination, all hours are important. If you are told it is not a problem, do not worry.

Question: Hello doctor, my question is about virginity. The doctor who examined my hymen said that there was a tear and bruise at 7 o'clock and it was boiling, and that my hymen was ring-shaped and that it would bleed again?

Answer: Hello. A rupture at 7 o'clock means that it is not healthy and has a rupture. The hymen never boils. Maybe he meant to heal his wound.

 

- Do ruptures 7 and 9 mean complete rupture? And is it possible to return?

Hi, it may not be a complete rupture, but it is not possible to repair it on its own, and if the repair is not done, it is possible that after a few months, these areas will stick to the inner wall, that is, as long as the wound is fresh, it will be called an injury. Up to 6 months to be determined by forensic medicine). Some people do not have a complete rupture until a gynecological examination with a special device related to this procedure or delivery.

- If there is bleeding in tears 7 and 9, will there be bleeding again in the future after the first intimacy and complete penetration?

It is possible that in the next intercourse at 12 or 3 o'clock, for example, a rupture will occur and lead to bleeding

Does not having blood mean not having a veil?

No, some people do not bleed in the first intercourse or so little that it is not seen

How can a man personally find out whether or not he is a virgin?

If he is experienced, he can understand (one of the ways to deal with the state of the person) otherwise not.

- Can those who masturbate have a rupture of 7 and 9?

If something like a finger is inserted, a tear will occur

3 comments:

  1. Chemicals used in industries gives me Leukemia Cancer and it's all started when I wanted to get off my job to get another job that when I got diagnose, at that very point I was so scared to die because it has infected my blood cells also I was prescribed drugs like Cyclophosphamide,Busulfan,Bosutinib,Cytarabine, Cytosar-U (Cytarabine),Dasatinib in all that was just to keep me waiting for my dying day. I got inspired by what I read from a lady called Tara Omar on blog spot on how Dr Itua cure her HIV/Aids then they were lettered below that says he can cure Cancer so I pick his contact on the testimony she wrote then I emailed Dr Itua hopefully he replied swiftly to my mail then I purchased his Herbal medicine also it was shipped to me here in Texas, I went to pick it at post office so he instructs me on how the treatment will take me three weeks to cure my Leukemia Disease, Joyfully I was cured by this Dr Itua Herbal Medicine.
    I will advise you too to give a try to Dr Itua Herbal Medicine with the following diseases that he can help you cure forever___Diabetes, Herpes,HIV/Aids, Bladder Cancer, Breast Cancer, Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.Vaginal Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colo_Rectal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Hepatitis, Brain Tumors, Tach Disease,Love Spell, Infertility, Hpv. GoodLuck,XoXo****
    Dr Itua Contact Information:::
    Email (drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com)
    WhatsApp-(+2348149277967)  

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you require Cutera Enlighten Tattoo Removal with the Cutera Machine and Cutera Nd Yag Laser? If so, Dr. Kimberly Henry is the best choice for you. She provides the most advanced cosmetic surgery services available.

    ReplyDelete

Health and Medical and Beauty: More health benefits

Health and Medical and Beauty: More health benefits : More health benefits The properties of leeks are one of the things that is highly emph...